Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Writing Prompts

Hey guys,

I just posted a great new product on my TPT store for ya'll. It is a fall writing prompt package. There are many ways that I have used this within my classroom. I personally love to use these prompts at my literacy centers. All you have to do is print the prompts, cut them out, laminate the bad boys and store them until you are ready to use them. This is a great center that you can utilize throughout fall!


However, if you aren't someone that just loves centers, you can use the prompts for bell work, whole group activities, independent practice, or homework. There are so many options.  If you want this product just click the following link: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fall-Writing-Prompts-2140120

I hope you enjoy!

Chasity

No comments:

Post a Comment