Friday, October 31, 2014

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Update

Today we are finishing up our novel study unit on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and I loved it as much as the kids! This is the first year that I have taught using this novel and it has just been so fun! We completed many activities for this unit and as a celebration we made fudge and watched the movie and analyzed how it added to the tone and meaning of the original text. I can't wait to finish up my product to share with all of my wonderful followers! Stay posted! :)

By the way, I have created a graphic organizer to share with you and you can find it on my Teachers Pay Teachers store. It is FREE! I am hoping it will help you with teaching inferences. I hope you enjoy it!

Chas

Grab this Freebie at My Teachers Pay Teachers Store

No comments:

Post a Comment